White Card online
Quality training guaranted
White Card Online
Course Code: CPCCWHS1001
The White Card Virtual Classroom is available for those that reside in NSW only. Allies Security is an approved RTO under Safework NSW.
Trainees must have computer literacy and English literacy! You must also have correct PPE for the day, regardless if you are in the construction industry or not. Please see requirements tab for more information below.
Valid for work in Australia (All States)
SPOOKY OCTOBER SPECIAL!
WARNING: Don’t Be Fooled
Some websites are selling cheap “introductory” White Card courses.
You NEED a FULL White Card to work! Allies Security is an approved RTO by Safework NSW!
Equipment and Resources
- Students should be able to split their screen on their device. This can be done on laptops, iPad, desktop computers. This is so you can see the instructors screen and be able to work through the online learning material at the same time.
- You should be familiar with your own device! We cannot guarantee we can assist with difficulties that you experience, other than those on Zoom and our learning management system.
- Students should be able to download and upload documents on the student portal. If you do not know how to download or upload documents, please let us know before the course.
- If you need assistance please advise us before the course.
Here are some links to help you with the online class:
If you are not familiar with Zoom, click the following headings for more information:
To undertake this training, it is COMPULSORY that students:
- Bring 100 points of ID on the day. New arrivals (less than 6 weeks in Australia), School students less than 16 years of age and Indigenous Australians are exempted. You must show be able to show originals! Except for those that are digitally issues i.e. phone bills, registration papers, bank statements.
- You must be able to read and write in English. If you have difficulty, we recommend you call us before making a booking.
- You WILL NOT be allowed to sit in the course without 100 points of ID (New Arrivals excepted). No refunds are offered if you arrive with insufficient ID – you will have to re-book your course, paying the full fee.
- You WILL NOT be allowed to sit in the course without the required PPE
- You must be present AT ALL TIMES of the virtual classroom unless otherwise stated.
You must have the appropriate PPE
- Eye protection – AS1337.1 Personal eye protection Eye and face protectors for occupational application.
- Hearing protection – AS/NZS 1270 Acoustics – Hearing protector (Ear Muffs)
- Head protection (hard hat) – AS/NZS 1801 Occupational protective helmet
- High visibility reflective vest – AS/NZS 4602.1 High visibility safety garments class
- A dust mask
If you need help with obtaining PPE, please contact us via email at email@example.com or on (02) 9557 7466.
Prior to course commencement, please bring original copies of 100 points of ID. If you have less than 100 points contact our office. You will not be allowed to commence the course. You must be able to provide your current address on your ID. Click here for more information.
|Type of Identification||ID Document||Points Value|
Only 1 document can be used
|Austrailian Birth Certificate/card issued by the registrar of births, deaths and marriages||70|
|Passport – Austrailian or International (Current or expired within last 2 years, but not cancelled)||70|
|Austrailian citizenship certificate||70|
Multiple documents can be used, each documents is 25 points
|Current Austrailian driver’s license, Photo ID or permit||25|
|Credit/Savings cards/bank statements||25|
|Government issued card such as Department of Vetarns Affairs card, Current Centrelink card, Medicare||25|
|Utility bills issued in the last (3) months – for example water, electricity, gas, telephone||25|
|Current Vehicle registration or insurance papers||25|
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Frequently asked questionsDo I need Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
- For Online learning you MUST HAVE PPE, REGARDLESS IF YOU WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY OR NOT!
- For face to face training, you do no need it – as the training centre will have them for class use. We have our training centre in Marrickville. You can book here for face to face training.
- You must have access to a computer/phone/ipad with a working webcam and microphone.
- Students will log into zoom for the ID checks in the morning of the course. Breakout rooms will be opened to ensure privacy of the IDs and an RTO delegate will check your ID in correspodence with your EOI form.
- Trainer will be teaching the content on zoom, you will have a split screen set up, so you have access to your learning content as well at the same time (see requirements tab on how to set up). You must have your camera on at all times of learning and assessment activities.
- You will be issued a interim certificate (Statement of Training) between 1-3 days. This interim certificate is valid for 60 days of work.
- Let staff know on the day if you need it urgently, and it will be processed the same evening or by the next morning.
- The physical white card is sent by Safe Work NSW within 3-4 weeks of course completion.
- The White Card (also known as General Induction Card) is valid indefinetely. However, if you have not been working in the construction industry for more than 2 years, you must redo the course.
- Yes. This course is the correct course that is one of components that you need to apply for your owner builder permit, however you need to complete the owner builder course elsewhere as we do not have an owner builder course.
- It is a requirement by SafeWork NSW, you must be able to present 100 points of ID, unless you are are less than 18 years old and a school student, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, or recently arrived from overseas for the first time(not an Australian National) with relevant documentation. See requirements tab for more information on ID.
Course Work Flow
The Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) course is a Nationally Recognized qualification and is a compulsory requirement for anybody who wishes to kick-start their career or maintain employment in the construction industry throughout Australia.
If you fail to
- bring appropriate identification on the day you will not be eligible for a refund – you will have to reschedule your course, paying full course fee again..
- bring appropriate PPE on the day, you will not be eligible for a refund – you will have to reschedule your assessment task, with a re-enrolment fee.
- do not advise of us any problems you have with technology before the course date, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For more refund information, contact us or please refer to pages 10 and 11 of the student handbook. 48 hour written notice is required for cancellations.
Allies Security Training Center Student Handbook