Security Course $495.00
Security Course 1ACE
Course Code: SITHGAM001
The Provide responsible gambling services is available for those who wish to work in venues which have gaming machine related functions in NSW. This can include venues like pubs, clubs and hotels. Allies Security is an approved RTO under Liquor and Gaming NSW.
Trainees must have sufficient English literacy, and be able to read and write in English.
From $139 (Inc. Card Fee)
WARNING: Don’t Be Fooled
Some websites are selling cheap “introductory” White Card courses.
You NEED a FULL White Card to work! Allies Security is an approved RTO by Safework NSW!
Equipment and Resources
- Students should be able to split their screen on their device. This can be done on laptops, iPad, desktop computers. This is so you can see the instructors screen and be able to work through the online learning material at the same time.
- You should be familiar with your own device! We cannot guarantee we can assist with difficulties that you experience, other than those on Zoom and our learning management system.
- Students should be able to download and upload documents on the student portal. If you do not know how to download or upload documents, please let us know before the course.
- If you need assistance please advise us before the course.
Here are some links to help you with the online class:
If you are not familiar with Zoom, click the following headings for more information:
To undertake this training, it is COMPULSORY that students:
- Bring 100 points of ID on the day. New arrivals (less than 6 weeks in Australia), School students less than 16 years of age and Indigenous Australians are exempted. You must show be able to show originals! Except for those that are digitally issues i.e. phone bills, registration papers, bank statements.
- You must be able to read and write in English. If you have difficulty, we recommend you call us before making a booking.
- You WILL NOT be allowed to sit in the course without 100 points of ID (New Arrivals excepted). No refunds are offered if you arrive with insufficient ID – you will have to re-book your course, paying the full fee.
- You WILL NOT be allowed to sit in the course without the required PPE
- You must be present AT ALL TIMES of the virtual classroom unless otherwise stated.
You must have the appropriate PPE
- Eye protection – AS1337.1 Personal eye protection Eye and face protectors for occupational application.
- Hearing protection – AS/NZS 1270 Acoustics – Hearing protector (Ear Muffs)
- Head protection (hard hat) – AS/NZS 1801 Occupational protective helmet
- High visibility reflective vest – AS/NZS 4602.1 High visibility safety garments class
- A dust mask
If you need help with obtaining PPE, please contact us via email at email@example.com or on (02) 9557 7466.
Prior to course commencement, please bring original copies of 100 points of ID. If you have less than 100 points contact our office. You will not be allowed to commence the course. You must be able to provide your current address on your ID. Click here for more information.
|Type of Identification||ID Document||Points Value|
Only 1 document can be used
|Austrailian Birth Certificate/card issued by the registrar of births, deaths and marriages||70|
|Passport – Austrailian or International (Current or expired within last 2 years, but not cancelled)||70|
|Austrailian citizenship certificate||70|
Multiple documents can be used, each documents is 25 points
|Current Austrailian driver’s license, Photo ID or permit||25|
|Credit/Savings cards/bank statements||25|
|Government issued card such as Department of Vetarns Affairs card, Current Centrelink card, Medicare||25|
|Utility bills issued in the last (3) months – for example water, electricity, gas, telephone||25|
|Current Vehicle registration or insurance papers||25|
The closest train station is Sydenham Train station, a 5-10 minute walk. We also have a range of bus stops near by as well.
If coming by car, there is free all day street parking surrouding us.
how to get here
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Course Work Flow
If you fail to bring appropriate identification on the day you, you will not be eligible for a refund – you will have to reschedule your course, with a re-enrolment fee of $49. If you are found not yet competent for a course, there is no refund.
For more refund information, please refer to pages 10 and 11 of the student handbook. 48 hour written notice is required for cancellations.
Allies Security Training Center Handbook
Imran was helpful, concise and to the point in his teaching. Couldn't have asked for more from an instructor
Positive: Communication , Professionalism , Quality I recently attended a White Card course with Allies Security Services. The course was run professionally with a very experienced instructor.... Load more
I run a Holiday Park covering all areas of the white card so I needed to be upto date with the latest laws. My experience with this company was of... Load more
Trustworthy online course provider. As advertised. Course complete. Paperwork sent out in a very timely manner. Would use again.
Positive: Communication , Professionalism , Quality , Value Completed my white card training with Allies yesterday. Even though it was being carried out online, Imran made... Load more